How To Disable Full Auto On Ca Sl8?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sleight

sleight
  • Private
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 02:29 AM

So i just got a classic army sl8, im really big on authenticity so i was wondering how to disable the selector switch to not even go on the full auto position, im also planning to upgrade it to a dmr and i need to disable it to be allowed on the field anyways, so any help?

#2 RageBot

RageBot
  • Corporal
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:54 PM

Hey guys, can you tell me how to change the wiper blades on my Mustang. I need to know because I'm upgrading it to a drag racer.

That's what this question is. If you can't figure out how to cut the selector plate in such a way to disable full auto, you probably shouldn't be building a DMR.

#3 j0ker

j0ker
  • First Lieutenant
  • 190 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:57 PM

So i just got a classic army sl8, im really big on authenticity so i was wondering how to disable the selector switch to not even go on the full auto position, im also planning to upgrade it to a dmr and i need to disable it to be allowed on the field anyways, so any help?

Options:
-Put a physical block under the selector switch when it's in the semi auto position made out of epoxy or something.
-Cut off the part of the selector switch that moves the cut-off lever in the gearbox.
-Buy a MOSFET programmed to only shoot the gun in semi automatic.

It's a good idea to leave some form of full automatic available on your gun, even if not directly accessible, because there might be a time where your gun locks up on semi automatic.

#4 Shwell

Shwell
  • Corporal
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 11:00 PM

Search this on ASR, there is a picture tutorial on how to do it with the Selector plate mod...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users